Who we are
This website https://www.shakenudder.com (the ‘Website’) is owned and operated by Shaken Udder Ltd.
Purpose of this notice:
This privacy notice provides you with information about the data we collect about you, why we collect it and what we do with it, who has access to that data, how your data is stored securely, and how you may request your information to be removed and securely erased.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect and process personal data about you when you use our website. This includes:
- Your name
- Email address
- Age and gender
- Your marketing preferences including any consents you have given us
- Information you include in any correspondence with us
- Information we receive from business partners or other third parties who are GDPR compliant
- Information necessary to protect or enforce our legal rights or interests, or to defend any claims made against us by any person or required by law
How and why we collect your data:
We collect this information for the purposes of:
- Our legitimate interests in maintaining and managing our website and ensuring its security. If you do not want us to collect this information you can use your web browsers ‘do not track’ (DNT) facility.
- To help us monitor and improve our products, content, services and website both online and offline
- As required to establish and fulfil a contract with you, e.g. if you enter a competition or subscribe to the newsletter. This may include verifying your identity, communicating with you and arranging delivery or other provision of products, prizes or services, as in line with our competition rules.
- We will use your information to respond to or investigate any comments or complaints you may send us. If you choose to use our ‘contact us’ form then we will use the information you send us only for the purpose of responding to your enquiry.
- We may use your information to invite you to take part in market research if you have directly opted into doing so.
- We may use your information to send you e-newsletters but only if you have directly opted in to doing so. These e-newsletters will provide you with specific information about our products and services, general news and brand updates, information regarding further competitions and promotions and such like.
- Compliance with applicable law and protection of our legitimate business interests and legal rights, including but not limited to, use in connection with legal rights, compliance and regulatory and investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with the litigation).
Who has access to your data:
Information we hold about you is used only by us for the abovementioned purposes. The only instances where your information may be shared is when:
- You have specifically requested to hear from an affiliate(s) upon entering a competition (Please note that any affiliates we partner with are all GDPR compliant)
- For the purposes of fulfilling delivery of a prize (for example, when part of a competition prize is being delivered to you by an affiliate participating in said competition)
Storage of your data:
We will retain your personal data in a secure manner only for as long as we need it for the purposes set out in this policy, after which we take steps to delete your information or retain it in a way that does not identify you personally. Specifically:
- Information you send us with regards to enquiries and/or complaints: We will only keep your information for as long as is necessary in order to manage your query.
- If you have specifically opted in to receive future communications from us (and competition affiliates), for example via a competition or newsletter sign up feature, we will hold the information until such a time as you otherwise specify. Please see below more information regarding your rights.
- Website traffic data: We will only keep this information about your visit to our Website for as long as is necessary for the purposes abovementioned.
What rights do I have in relation to my personal data?
You are entitled to ask Shaken Udder for a copy of your information, to correct it, erase or restrict our processing of it.
There are some exceptions – for example it will not be possible for us to delete your data if we are required by law to keep it or if we hold it in connection with a contract with you. In addition, access to your data may be refused if making the information available would reveal personal information about another person or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information.
Please note: if you no longer wish to receive e-newsletters from us you can select the option to ‘opt out’ which is available in the footer of all e-newsletters.
Please contact [email protected] to exercise these rights. Alternatively, please write to Shaken Udder, Wicks Manor Farm, Tolleshunt Major, CM9 8JU or call 01621 868710 for more information.
Questions, comments or requests concerning this policy are welcomed.